Presentations – “New Geopolitical Realities in the South Caucasus after the Second Nagorno- Karabakh Conflict”
- To what extent is it realistic to expect the EU’s engagement in the South Caucasus as a geopolitical/security actor?
- How can the passivity of Berlin and Brussels during the Nagorno-Karabakh war be explained, and what are their interests and corresponding policy options now?
- Why and how does the Russian and Chinese vaccine diplomacy influence the public discourse in the South Caucasus?
- How does the end of the war in Nagorno-Karabakh change the political discourse in Azerbaijan?
- How would the re-opening of the Yerevan-Nakhijevan-Baku railway impact economic opportunities in the region?