Political Polarization – a Vicious Circle or a Missed Opportunity for Small Political Parties?
Also in the following document:
- Why the Appropriation of the Small Parties’ Voters by the UNM Might be a Problem?
- A Contest for the United National Movement’s Domain?
- Did the Voters Notice the Difference Between the Small Parties and the UNM in the Elections of 2021?
- Alliance with the United National Movement, as Efficient Way to Mobilize Voters with Opposition Views?
- What Opportunities Did the Small Parties Have in the Context of Polarization?
Teona Zurabashvili – Junior Policy Analyst at Georgian Institute of Politics