Call for Applications #GEOEUvalues
- be citizens or residents of either Germany, Georgia or France
- be between 20 and 35 years old
- demonstrate a proven interest in European values, the Eastern Partnership, or (human) security dynamics in the post-Soviet space and/or the South Caucasus
- have a (proven) very good command of English
- be able to take part in ALL sessions of the workshop and conference (17-20 September, arrival & departure days 16 & 21 September)
Please write a cover letter in which you provide answers to the following questions (max. 200 words each):
What is your motivation for participating in the project? What are European values? How can European values be fostered? Where does Europe end and why?
Please send your cover letter, CV and (if possible) proof of your knowledge of English to [email protected] stating your name, surname and country in the email subject line. The application deadline is 22 July 2018. Successful candidates will be notified by 31 July. Should you have any questions concerning the application process, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Please note: Your data will be shared with Polis180, Argo and the Georgian Institute of Politics. GIP voluntary adheres to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation standards for this project. We look forward to your application!
Costs and Financing
The project is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office in the framework of the programme “Expanding Cooperation with Civil Society in the Eastern Partnership Countries and Russia”. Most of the costs (flights/trains/buses to Tbilisi and back home, accommodation in gender-separated twin rooms and most meals) will be covered for all selected participants. The participants might need to cover limited small expenses (e.g. local transportation cost in Tbilisi and additional meals) themselves. Participants will need to book their own flight tickets and will be reimbursed after participation in the conference.