Black Sea Winter University 2021
- The general Energy Environment and Trends in the Region – Ariz Huseynov, Lecturer in Energy Politics, Khazar University Baku, Azerbaijan.
- The role and games of the great powers in the Caucasus after the Nagorno-Karabakh war and pandemic – Ambassador Pierre Andrieu, Senior Adviser, “Schneider Group”, France.
- European Green Deal and EaP countries – Florent Parmentier, Dr, Secretary General of CEVIPOF (Sciences Po Political Research Center), Associate Researcher, HEC Paris, France.
- Destructive Russian Cyber Operations and Strategic Direction of cyber defense – Andro Gotsiridze, Founder, Cyber Security Studies & Education Center (CYSEC), Georgia.
- Relations between Turkey and Georgia: a Regional Perspective – Çiğdem Üstün, Associate Professor, Nişantaşı University Istanbul – Turkey.
- Georgia’s security posture, defense policy and challenges of the Euro-Atlantic integration – Dr. Shalva Dzebisashvili, Associate Professor, University of Georgia.
- The significance of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict for the South Caucasus region – Prof. Thornike Gordadze, French Institute for Higher National Defense Studies, France.
- The Eastern Partnership – S.E. Oleg Serebrian, Ambassador of Moldova in Germany.