A Study Trip in Berlin #GEOYOUTH2021
- German Federal Foreign Office
- EU Commission Representation in Germany
- National Network for Civil Society
- German Federal Youth Council
- Embassy of Georgia to the German Federal Republic
Project GEOYOUTH2021 is implemented by the Georgian Institute of Politics (GIP) in cooperation with the German grassroots think tank Polis180 with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany. The project is a continuation of GEOYOUTH2020, in which a Youth Manifesto was developed by more than 150 young people, including representatives of ethnic minorities and mountainous regions. The document outlines the challenges of youth political involvement and offers ways to address them. GEOYOUTH2021 builds on the experience and encourages young people to take ownership of the change through their own local initiatives.